Job Opportunity: Educational Partnerships Manager
Insight ADVANCE is seeking a full-time Educational Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for selling our suite of products to districts, schools, state education agencies and higher education institutions.
What we do
We are a team of edtech pioneers and experienced educators with a passion for providing our partners the best tools, resources and support possible for educators' growth. Our award-winning, innovative suite of products is designed to support growth through high-quality feedback and tailored, responsive professional development.
Our core values
- We are in it for the kids, and we think the best way to support students is to ensure effective supports for teachers, coaches and administrators.
- We are educators first, and as career educators we’ve implemented systems that actually help teachers grow.
- We are successful when our clients meet their goals, and we’ll do what it takes to ensure that happens.
- Technology is just a tool, not a solution, and our tools are designed to improve processes, not replace them.
- We're tired of pretending that the status quo is working, and we are committed to permanently impacting the field daily.
Our team is serious about improving education and professional growth but knows how to have fun while doing it. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and are enthusiastically supportive of one another. While we’re largely a virtual team, we stay connected each day using web apps like Sococo and Uber Conference and meet several times a week.
We’re passionate about changing the status quo when it comes to supporting educator growth.
You’re a dynamic sales professional, with a passion for technology, who’s looking to join an innovative team with research-based, proven products that improve outcomes for district/leaders, teachers and students. You have a substantial list of of contacts that include either key California or Texas state district leaders who could benefit from using our suite of products.
In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of success selling education technology products—ideally SaaS
- Established relationships with decision makers—including Superintendents, Chief Academic Officers, Educator Effectiveness leaders, Directors of Curriculum, CIOs
- Consistent track record of over-performance and quota attainment
- Demonstrated understanding of school, district and state agency sales cycles, budget process
and purchasing processes
- Sales automation/CRM expertise—preferably with Salesforce.com
- The ability to create and deliver presentations
- The ability to compose and edit written materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent nature but a willingness to work collaboratively
- Equally comfortable selling virtually and face-to-face
- Willingness to travel as needed (you are located near a major city airport)
- Comfortable working remotely
- The passion to make a start-up grow